Infobip recrute Administrative Assistant
Détails de l’offre
Localisation Du Poste:Ivory Coast
Type De Contrat:CDI
Détails sur l’entreprise
Secteur D’activité:Services de telecommunication
Niveau Professionnel:Expérimenté (non-manager)
Exp. Minimum:2-5 ans
Microsoft word, Excellent communication, Organisational skills, Time-management, Basic financial skills
Description de l’offre
As our business grows daily, we are seeking to recruit new members to join our team of enthusiastic and committed information technology experts.
• Perform administrative tasks such as data entry, manage calendars, book travel, schedule facilities and equipment, deal with financial entries when required, for example, invoicing.
• Perform general office duties as needed.
• Keep your team’s business operations and activities organized and moving forward.
• Handling incoming telephone calls, mailing, filing, faxing and photocopying, administer phone system.
• Managing incoming mail and packages, coordinate with building for deliveries.
• Maintaining an adequate inventory of office supplies
• Coordinating the repair and maintenance of office equipment
Pré-requis pour ce poste
• Understanding of basic financial concepts.
• Written and spoken fluency in English and French.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Excellent organizational skills, flexibility, dynamic personality.
• Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work as a team member.
If this ad has your name written all over it, drop us a line HERE and look forward to the following:
• Opportunities for advancement through challenges
• Work / life balance and lots of social events
• Young driven workforce
• International experience, increasing the business culture and knowledge
A propos de l’entreprise
Infobip is a leading provider of cloud mobile messaging and payments services worldwide, serving 200,000 business clients through 40+ offices on 6 continents.
We are a proactive associate member of the GSMA, MMA and Mobey Forum with a philosophy built around lasting partnerships with MNO’s and enterprises. We provide complete solutions – products, expertise and support, to leverage and maximise MNO revenues in today’s dynamic and ever changing mobile ecosystem.
All our solutions for mobile operators and enterprises are fully in-house developed, bridging core internet and operator technologies thus creating new opportunities inside the mobile space. We strive to create an ecosystem where everyone prospers – operators, enterprises, developers, and mobile users worldwide.